July 21, 2012

Sunny Saturday Morning

Before I run out to enjoy this beautiful day I wanted to share with you a little makeover of my dining room. Of course I forgot to take before photos... I didn't purchase anything. All of the things I used were old things already had but I spent a little time yesterday and pickled few items with white. The Candleholders, and the silk flower container were previously brown. The tray was a gift from Southern Living at Home and was painted green with Italian flair. 















Here is before and after picture of the mirror that I simply pickled by mixing 1 part white latex paint with 2 parts water and dabbed with a foam brush.



The dining room feels much brighter now.
Have a very Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...