July 20, 2012

It’s a Beautiful day in the neighborhood

These photos are from my neighbor's backyard. I was taking care of his dog when he was away on business this week. I love going over there early in the morning. It's just me and the dog. Our moment. I drink my coffee and he does his thing then we just sit there for a little bit. The following photos are all published with the owner's permission.

The landscape is very masculine,- rocks, grasses and stone. The color combination is really calming.







Apple Tree and Buddah- This area would be great for Yoga, meditation, massage table, bistro spot....name it...I can vision it!










Brush this little cart off and fill it with goodies!


A Beautiful Chiminea


Then there is the pool. Great perks for dog sitting!



A little evening swim for the kids- priceless


This is my little buddy Brady. He loves going into the pool to swim



Have A Super Duper Friday Everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...