June 9, 2015

Blue Apron

My girlfriend in Iceland told me about this concept. Food delivery where everything is pre-measured and you just have to follow an easy recipe and cook. I told her I don't think this service is available in the US. Boy was I wrong....I decided on this company Blue Apron because I got a coupon. This morning our first 2 meals were delivered. It came all in one box and it was on ice.
Tonights meal was Seared Salmon and long beans. Yummy!


Fresh ingredients and nothing frozen. The salmon smelled delish and so fresh








As you can see everything is right in the kit. I had to provide Olive oil, salt and pepper
I signed up for the Family plan because I like to have extra for lunch the next day. It came to about $8 per person for meal. Not bad at all...I get deliveries 1x a week and 2 meals at a time. It's perfect amount just to ease the pressure of having a home cooked meal on the table and the dreaded decisions of "what to cook for dinner"



The whole thing tasted so good. I can't wait for tomorrow's meal which will be Pulled BBQ Chicken Sandwiches with fingerling potato salad and coleslaw!
Who's hungry now?
Enjoy your day
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...