October 15, 2013

Fall and Frame

Alrighty, I admit it....I had to turn the heat on yesterday. Brrrrr...
It didn't help how much it rained last week...gloomy days


On the bright side I captured these beautiful photos of the mini pumpkins outside. 
I love taking photos especially out in the nature...


Other news... Nothing exciting...Oh wait yes, I got a note from one of my blog friends from Iceland where she was telling me about this cool frame sold at TARGET

The next time when I was there I checked it out and they actually look really nice...so nice that one landed in my shopping cart. It looks like an old window, very rustic.

I wasn't sure what pictures to put in it...I was thinking more like black and white but in the end I cut pictures out of Jeanne d'Arc Living Magazine LINK and stuck in there


I am planning on taking it into Charlestown and using it for the bare walls in the guest room.
Thanks for the tip DOSSA
HUGS
Bryn

2 comments:

  1. Geggjaður rammi, myndirnar koma vel út!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eigum við eitthvað ræða rammann minn.....hmmmm ;)

    Bjútífúlt hjá þér, og eftir að skoða bloggið mitt á morgun, þá kannske breytiru aðeins í rammanum???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...