November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Tablescapes

I am not hosting Thanksgiving dinner this year but I am contributing. I am in charge of making the pecan pies, sweet potatoes, and butternut squash dish that I always make. I am helping with the table setting as well...bringing few of my personal centerpieces over and helping with arrangements.
I was looking for some ideas online and man there is so much out there...Here's what I liked:


Notice the tablecloth...A wider type of a runner









 Very neutral and classy

I like how the tied the tablecloth at the end


 That's pretty fancy!


I don't have a sweet tooth but I love how this cake is presented....very glam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...