August 27, 2015

Cape Cod

Hello again, what a nice long blog break I have had. Hope to find you all healthy and happy and ready to face the Fall. This summer has been a busy one. Travel, work and entertaining guests. It's all fun and part of the Sum sum summahtime!
Today I want to share with you our yearly trip to Wellfleet Cape Cod. I took so many photos and I am posting some of my favorites. 


Cliffside is the cottage we rent. The cottages aren't very fancy but they have everything we need. 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, outdoor shower, fully equipped kitchen, and for the first time this year free wi-fi!




A short walk to the end of the street and we are on the beach!




Across the street from us is a very cute cottage that our friends rent.
I snapped some photos from the front porch







Such a lovely little fenced in front porch.
Wellfleet has a cute little downtown. It's almost like in a movie...Library, post office, general store, thrift store and some other cute little boutiques. I got some photos from the local fish market. When I walk in there I am reminded of how I miss Iceland and the fish stores there. It smells the same.












Next time I will share with you a visit to a brand new store in Wellfleet. I loved how the owner displayed all the things she had for sale so tasteful and inviting.
Until next time
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...