June 7, 2015

Goodwill DIY


 Happy Monday Y'all! Hope your weekend was as joyful as mine. I had a busy one.... Dinner with Friends, Birthday Party and a Graduation Party! 
I had to go to Trader Joe's in Framingham on Friday so as I was exiting the pike I remembered that Savers was right there. I have only been there once and I didn't find anything fun then. Since the Salvation Army closed I was forced to check the place out again...So I went scavenger hunting. 
The place was hopping....crowded and this excitement in the air....stuff was being brought in and people were fighting over a lampshade....The good stuff right?
Early that morning I was going through my blog routine and as I stopped by one of my favorite blogs I got inspired...SKREYTUM HUS 
I knew that I wanted to find something that I could decopage and as soon I saw these wood plates I grabbed them. 


I painted them with chalkpaint I had on hand (from the craft store) and sanded.



I used white and light blue-green paint. I decided to use my waterslide decal paper paper on the first one. I had already printed the text out for another project from the Graphics Fairy


Voila....Easy peasy



I decoupaged the other two with photos I got from a magazine





Aren't they cute? I found something else when browsing Savers....This beautiful bowl and a pitcher set....Look at the price...


I gave it a good cleaning and put some flowers in it that I got at Trader Joe's








That's all
Bryn
Post shared with My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia 




1 comment:

  1. Looking good :)

    Þetta er æðislegt hjá þér mín kæra! og ég er ótrúlega skotin í kórónukertastjakanum líka!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...