June 28, 2015

Doggy Beach

A friend of mine took me to the doggy beach the other day. My dog that I adopted in October (just turned one) is a mix of Russell Terrier and Havanese (no sign of that breed in his looks) so I wasn't really counting on him to swim. I went along for the ride and grabbed the camera with me....
Nugget (my dog) can swim! He LOVES it.... on my off days we grab a ball or two and go to the beach for hours of fun!  Here are some photos of us playing with some furry friends










I know this has nothing to do with interior decorating but I just had to share this with you guys!
Bryn

2 comments:

  1. love the photos, looks like you had a "dog"gone good time lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...