August 21, 2013

Towel Holder

Yesterday I was cruising Pinterest to look for ideas for the new place. The bathrooms are very small so I was thinking that I needed to get some kind of functional wall shelf like they have in the hotel rooms for the towels...something like this:


and then I came across this pin...I had already pinned it way way back 




Wine Rack Used as a Towel Holder

A wine bottle storage turned into a towel rack...but where to buy? AMAZON of course.



Here it was for $ 27.99
They also come in white so I got 2 of those

With my American Express reward points I was able to purchase them for FREE...I didn't even have to pay for shipping! Yeahhh I love free...
I can't wait for the UPS man
Happy Hump Day
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...