May 8, 2013

Cutifying

I totally made that word up!
Sometimes we just need to spruce things up with a little cuteness here and there. Here's what I mean...



 Adding a little heart to the lavender with a purple ribbon



 A key from the dollar section at Michael's...beads and ribbon





These are old candleholders I picked up somewhere and forgot about them until I saw them hiding in the garage. One got the spray makeover and the other one was painted with Annie Sloan chalk paint called Antoinette. I added new dingly dangly things to them now they look adorable




New earrings for this lady....A Idea from Dossa
I love her blog!







Goodwill tray and FREE wicker country hearts.
I love how little things add such a detail. It doesn't have to be anything you go out and buy...just bits here and there of things that you collect!
I am heading in for a Lasik eye surgery tomorrow. I have to admit that I am mucho nervous. 
So far the most challenging things for me aren't all the Doctors visits or the repeated scans and eyedrops...it is the fact that I have had my glasses on for 3 whole weeks and no eye-make up for the past week...YIKES!
Wish me luck
*HUGS*
Bryn

1 comment:

  1. Mér finst bloggið þitt svo skemmtilegt, takk fyrir...
    Gangi þér rosa vel í aðgerðinni..
    Með batakveðjum
    Ása

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...