March 6, 2013

Interesting Blogs



I have a lot of favorite blogs that I look at daily and most of them are listed on the side of my page.
There are some that I have bookmarked in the past that are really cool. The first one listed totally blows me away...It's like the dream house you all want and the Gal (Megan) is totally devoted to her blogging
Here is the link...and make sure you check out her closet....it will blow your socks off....


The next one on the list is Stacy, a mother of 4. She lives in a 1930's cottage style home. What amazes me about her is her carpentry skills...she's incredible!


Holly is next... We don't necessarily share the same taste but she comes up with some funky stuff. I love how original she is and she is big on recycling old things.

Christina the frugal homemaker is a cool lady. She shops on budget and loves a great deal. We definitely like the same stores for sure :-)
She is sort of like me...re-arranger....I love looking at her fireplace...check out her spring decor


Next is Mrs. Autumn from Utah....She is a brilliant interior designer, happily married to a construction expert husband and together they build, renovate and remodel their homes.

Ashley is the DIY Queen...Love Love Love her blog...
She's got some free printables for you and everything is really organized on her site

I hope I helped to open your eyes to some new and interesting American blogs out there... 
Go explore
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...