February 15, 2013

Inside the fireplace

Once again I re-arranged....well it is almost a new season so time for some greenery...

Here is before....


And After...



I added some Glass Easter eggs I had from last year to get a little color...
Here are some photos with the candles lit as you know it changes the whole outlook







I am so happy I went ahead and painted the fireplace last summer...It was one of the best decisions I ever made. I don't know why on earth I was so afraid to do it in the first place. If I ever want to go back to lighting fire in there I can...the black paint on the inside is heat resistant.
So that's my little pre-Easter arrangement...hope you enjoyed the visit
*HUGS* 
Bryn


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...