February 15, 2013

Adios Reindeers



I think it's time I pack down the reindeers. They have done such a good job for almost 4 months and I am ready to part with them until November...



So, Dasher, Dancer and Prancer are done for the season. I plan on adding their brothers Vixen, Comet and Cupid to the collection when they become available...



 A bit more Spring-y look, Bunny has entered the building (Target $7.99) and a Aqua colored candle holder along with that nest over there....
It gives me endless pleasure to change things around by seasons...I never get tired of it.
 I know a lot of you that read this blog are the same way...


As I was snapping these pictures I remembered that I had another bunny from last year. I went searching for it but came up empty handed...well not quite empty handed because I found the Easter Box...but no bunny. So all Valentine's stuff is packed away and I am adding a little color here and there in the spirit of Spring even though we have a snowy ground still and it's only February.




I kept going a little bit to the side table in the Family room...it looked so empty without the reindeers


The Tray is from Home Goods... When I saw it I couldn't resist taking it home....
They had few sizes of them last week when I went there but you never know with HG if you see something you like you gotta grab it right away before it's gone
The flower tea lights I got at TJ Maxx. I have been collecting them for some time
So that's what I am showing you today....I did arrange inside the fireplace as well....would you like to see pictures of that? 
*HUGS*
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...