February 8, 2013

Danish Designer Jette Frolich

Last Fall my childhood girlfriend from Iceland came to visit me for few days
 and brought me a beautiful present. 
A pair of candleholders with candles in them. I fell in love with them immediately because they are so artistic, simple and understated. Few months ago I looked underneath and saw the label....It's no other than Jette Frolich which I have always admired. I have few of her Christmas items already that bring me so much joy.
Thank you again Sjofn for picking out such a great gift!





Here are few of her other things that I like from her collection:








\

For more info on Jette or to shop here is the Link

*HUGS*
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...