January 23, 2013

Deco Chick has landed...on both feet

Anyone miss me? Well I have missed the routine of sitting down reading my favorite blogs with a cup of coffee after my youngest has gone to school in the morning...
But I am back and bouncing with joy...
In this post I just wanted to share with you the cuteness of our hotel in Costa Rica...

Every afternoon when we returned to the room there was a new decoration on our beds or flowers clipped to the curtains made by the housekeeping...It's one of these perks of going on tropical vacations...



Enjoy your day
Bryn



2 comments:

  1. welcome back! I saw the pictures in FB and glad that you had fun but also admit that I envy you a little.. I need a tropical vacation too! <3 Eugenia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gott að "sjá" þig aftur hér í bloggheimum, vona að fríið hafi verið yndislegt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...