December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas

This has got to be my favorite picture of Virgin Mary and her new baby Jesus...I am not very religious but I believe...I believe in positive energy... I believe in Karma and I believe in kindness.
I love this picture because it reminds me of the good Ole Sunday school days. I used to participate and frequently played a Lucia in services. 
The Bible stories I was told and I read in the past are all good ones.
They made me feel good and that's the message.
 The picture below captures a Mother's love for her newborn...It has always fascinated me

   

With this lovely picture I would like to wish you A Merry Christmas!
May your Holidays be peaceful and surrounded by all your loved ones.
Christmas *HUGS*
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...