December 21, 2012

Homemade Ornaments

Homemade and simple. When I lived in Pennsylvania I got to know some awesome ladies that were into painting their own Christmas ornaments. We met in the evenings typically after the kids went to bed and we painted and chatted. I always cherish those times and the ornaments we came up with...Needless to say they trim my Christmas Tree still to this day








I can't take credit for the sleigh below but it's really cute. 
It was given to me at my workplace when we played Secret Santa 



Decoupage with the latest headlines...pretty cool idea. 
Of course I had to put a picture of Steve Jobs on there...(RIP)

Hope you got some ideas for future projects.
Thanks for stopping by
*HUGS*
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...