November 12, 2012

Nate Berkus for Target

For some reason I have not heard that Mr. Nate has a line at Target!
I don't really watch him much but I am fond of his interior design tips. 
Walking through Target today I saw that the shelves selling his label are not very well stocked so I asked a Sales Rep why and she told me it's hard for them to keep the items stocked because they sell out right away! Well well....
I would say his line is masculine, subtle and earthy. 
I can totally picture a young man renting or owning his first flat/house going into Target and purchasing this entire product line. It totally flows...Prices aren't bad at all.....
















Nate takes care of you guys!
All the best
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...