October 23, 2012

Sushi Night

I got to admit that while I sit and write this post my salivary glands are on overdrive...
Like I told you in my last blog my girlfriend and her family came to visit last week from Iceland. Her specialty among many other things is Sushi making. She is a wonderful chef and a great baker...In fact we got to know each other in First Grade..... Where else than in our little school kitchen learning to bake Cinnamon Rolls....I guess they are a little more flexible in Iceland and start training you at earlier age. Well...Of course she was coaxed into doing sushi for us- we didn't even have to twist her arm
Let's just say that nobody left the table hungry!









What a treat and just a few morsels left :-)
The Barefoot Icelandic Contessa was all smiles
Bryn

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...