October 5, 2012

An afternoon in my backyard

I did some gardening this afternoon. A little cleaning up before fall and weeding. The weather was incredible, sunny and cool-er. It was really nice to get a break from the rain that has been lingering for the whole week. Anyways,  as I was weeding I looked up and noticed this spider...I am terrified of spiders but this one captured my eye and I ran in to get my camera...Not only was I taking photos the spider but everything around me...Through the eye of the camera I spotted so much beauty....Here are the results






















Yawn....tough life

Nap time zzzz.....

Hope you had a great Friday like I did
XO
Bryn

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...