September 20, 2012

I heart fall

Pinterest. That's where it all starts, oh yes!
Here is what I pinned:


  Compliments of:




Box filled with Fall goodies...from

I keep looking at these pictures and thinking WOW...that is a Halloween and a Thanksgiving centerpiece in one....it will last till Christmas right :-)
So I went once again to Michael's in search of window boxes or any kind of long boxes. I found these for $4.99 a piece. I decided 3's a good number






 I stained them with what I had in my collection already and sanded for more rustic look


I lined them with some burlap and started decorating. 
The white candles I already had but I actually got some real gourds for the natural look, but now I am thinking...is this going to last inside or will they start rotting? Oh well...Keeping my house cool for the next weeks I guess.
I went digging in my fall box and found old potpourri some moss, and basket filler along with flower foam squares that I covered with burlap for a fill and different heights for the candles.
Here is the outcome...pretty fast project aside from the painting...
Drumroll Please.....

















What do you think?

All the best
Bryn

3 comments:

  1. Æðisleg skreyting, mér finnst haustið einmitt svo fallegt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ótrúlega flott ! Eina sem ég mundi breyta er að hafa kertin frekar i cream heldur enn hvítu :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja thu segir nokk Jonina...held eg se bara sammala thvi, en thetta voru kertin sem eg atti og eg nennti ekki ut i bud til ad kaupa :-)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...