September 17, 2012

Busy Bee


I have a girlfriend that calls me Busy Bee...She tells me how I have many things going on and I tend dab here and there like a bumble bee. She might be on to something. Anyways...here is what I did today:
Remember that dirty picnic basket?


Yup here it is. I wasn't sure what I was going to do so I started by spray painting it white ...halfway through the project I said to myself...Nooooo It's supposed to be black







And remember that big steel spoon I got gratis....I sprayed it white with a matte finish and antiqued it a lit bit


Then the fun part find a place for it






On top of the kitchen hutch I got at the Mill Store (more to come on that project) 
I love how it came out and that spoon...who would have known what to do with it.
That's all I got for you folks
Bryn



2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...