August 4, 2012

A Little Tray Goes A Long Way

I love trays. Big small medium I use them all.
I found this unfinished square one at AC Moore and immediately thought wow... perfect size for me when I eat my breakfast on the patio. So with that in mind I started the project. 
I wanted white weathered look but with an accent to it so I started going through my 12x12 papers and they fit perfectly inside. So armed with white paint and decoupage I started.




I found this perfect paper. looked so good on there...


The tray was painted and I started the decoupaging ...once...twice and...fail
Too many bubbles...it seemed such a simple task but I was failing at it miserably. So I did what I do best...I left it overnight and started all over next morning. 


Here is my 2nd try with a new sheet. FAIL!


This is a brand new day and third time is a charm...It looked kind of bathroom-y after all...so this breakfast tray got a job upstairs in the master bedroom for now!









It looks perfect with my lotions and potions

1 comment:

  1. vel heppnaður, sniðugt að setja skrapp pappír í botninn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...