July 3, 2012

Switch Plates

After all the renovation at my house I took a break and enjoyed some company from my home country.    As soon as the last guest left I got back to work and added these switch plates for the lights.
Here are the before and after pictures. It is amazing how much of a difference these little things make.



Trying to stay on budget?  There are a lot of ideas out there. In the past I have wallpapered them or even painted over them so they wouldn't stand out. Here are some cool ideas that I found on the internet:

Decoupage:


Wallpaper:




This one has been painted with a stencil:





 Feeling a little Van Gogh-ish? This might be cool to try to paint.







Here is a clear plate:



That's all folks. Hope you have a Happy and Healthy 4th of July!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...