July 25, 2012

Makeover

My favorite candleholder got a makeover yesterday 





This candleholder is back from the days when I was a consultant for Southern Living At Home.
Yeahh I accumulated a lot of "Sccchhhtufff"... This little thing has always been my favorite and constantly used with items from each season or Holiday on display. I love it so much that I gave one to my sister and ordered her to use it for same reasons. I have used it with rocks, sand, shells, coffee beans...you name it yes I have!



I got to work quickly using flat white paint from Lowe's -2-3 coats or so, sandpapered and "Voila" the rest is history



 It got filled with rosebuds that I had previously dried and a white candle. Very simple but has this romantic look to it



Yup...this is the spot. Right next to the Mermaid from Cape Cod. 


Don't think I am crazy ( I probably am a little manic ) ...so I got bored  in-between coats and ran inside and found this little lady in my basement just sitting there :-(
She got a makeover too!


She got treated to a nice mask 





Doesn't she look cute in my kitchen? 











2 comments:

  1. vel heppnað, mér finnst kertastjakaskálin æði!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takk BulluKolla! Gaman ad fylgjast med ther...
    Bryn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...