May 8, 2015

My Oldest

Hi there, today I want to show you my daughter's bedroom. Keri lives in Boston with her boyfriend Brandon and they rent a cute little place in Kenmore Square. Every once in a while she comes to visit and stays over in her old room. I love having her around. She is funny, spunky and she loves to cook with her little brother. Even though 2 of my older kids have left home I keep their room the same. I want them to always feel welcome and to know that they still have a home with us....So I am starting with her room and then I will eventually move onto the other bedrooms. I got inspired to show you because we just got new carpets for the rooms












What do you think? Are you excited to see more? I love to get a house
tour when I visit someone. I am always inspired when I see what other people are doing with their homes
Have a great Mother's Day weekend
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...