January 20, 2015

After Christmas Ahhh!

All the Christmas stuff is officially down. I pulled in my new reindeers from the yard yesterday. They are still sitting in the foyer but on their way down to the basement. 
As much as I love the Holidays I enjoy packing them up and enjoying that clean fresh feeling. Less clutter and just pure Ahhh...
Here are some things I arranged, I am digging silver at the moment mixed in with the courser items....A little greenery and candles of course. 




These are classic....Love them





In other news and some of you might know is that I adopted a puppy in October. His name is Nugget. He was found roaming on the streets of Puerto Rico poor thing, ticks and flea infested but otherwise in pretty good health. He is 7 months old now and is doing great. Everyone is adjusting well and he is a great addition to our family. Here is a photo of the little rascal. It turns out that he's not a Corgi mix like it was listed on the adoption papers but DNA test proved that he is a Havanese mix and Russell Terrier. You can definitely see the terrier in him....to me he looks like a Deer!


Enjoy your day
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...