July 23, 2013

Home Goods

I stopped by Home Goods Yesterday and as I was walking down the clearance Isle I spotted so many nice things. Here's what I picked up



Fake Plant....It actually looks really cool...I was thinking for the secret door in Charlestown
and this flower pot....I couldn't resist....new orchid or some other plant it's going to look good in it...





How cute is this beauty....$4 bucks thank you very much!
There were other things I took home with me for the new apartment....Not on sale but great prices anyways....Like this clock



2 pictures that I thought would look great in one of the bathrooms


Always fun to buy new things for the home right?
Take Care 
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...