June 25, 2013

Painting Rocks

Painting rocks can be a lot of fun. I collect rocks wherever I go. I love those flat ones that I can stack...I have used river rocks that I collected from New Hampshire when I worked as an Esthetician for hot stone massage. When the kids were younger we used to draw or paint on the bigger ones. I grabbed my camera and went around the house to see if I had any old artwork left...The sun does a number on them if you forget to spray them regularly 





These two are huge...sitting in one of my flowerbeds. I can't remember which one of the kids made it but it kept up pretty good I'd say



Here are some ideas from Pinterest!











I could go on and on but you get the idea!
Hugs
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...