May 1, 2013

Handmade Pillows

Few months ago I printed out some images onto an Iron-On sheet. One of the photos I particularly liked and wanted to use for a pillow. I had some white plain fabric on hand and decided to make a new one for the bedroom. The one I was using there looked to small. It looked nice and all but when I made that pillow it was out of scraps and the iron on transfer image wasn't balanced as you can (maybe) see!






Black and white with lace and pearls, I think it came out nice.
Happy Hump Day
Bryn

1 comment:

  1. Woooooooowww....þessir eru geggjaðir! Me luvs them :)

    Verð að fá hjá þér lista yfir svona helstu nauðsynjar sem að ég þarf að fjárfesta í USA-inu, eins t.d. Iron Sheets og Vaxpaper og svona gersemar!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...