March 3, 2013

Cupboards

I have always dreamt of having a beautiful cupboard. Last year I actually purchased an unfinished one that I painted and made my own. I am happy with it but I love the ones that look so french country chic and romantic. I don't own a set of China but I do have spare plates and silverware that I use for better occasions and when people come over to eat. Here is the picture of my finished cupboard and you can actually read when I blogged about it HERE


I am always trying to make it look like I just threw the things on there together...I have experimented with different things but I always end up arranging things in simple manners... (My square thinking and phobia of clutter get in the way) 
Here are lovely pictures from Pinterest that I adore and would love to actually have in my house....soft, romantic, french and shabby but....the thing is I don't live alone...My husband doesn't have much say in how I decorate the house but he is not a girly man...I know he doesn't like anything pink or fluffy in the kitchen... so in the meantime I just look at photos and dream :-)

Shabby Easter Eye Candy!

That's a bit girly I admit but I came across these which are definitely up my alley


Shabby Cupboard


Rose Garden Romantic Home traditional dining room


Cupboard



white cupboard


FRENCH COUNTRY COTTAGE: Whites in a Gray Cupboard

But back to what I can't have....isn't this so adorable? I absolutely love it...

vintage dishes in painted cupboard

Wahhhhh.....or this

sweet

Back to earth now....

Cupboard


Clean, white look...organized clutter...that's me!
Enjoy your Sunday
Bryn




1 comment:

  1. There is something that definitely speaks to me about the pane glass cupboard doors. Very likeable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...