December 10, 2012

Home Away From Home

This year I am playing Santa, so it's my turn to take a trip to Iceland to bring my family Christmas gifts.
I arrived here on Friday morning and have been pretty busy ever since, meeting up with friends and family. Today is really the first day to relax and take it easy. No plans, just me enjoying time in my flat that me and my Husband invested in 2 years ago. This apartment is very close to my heart...it's my home away from home and I absolutely love it. Would you like to take a tour? Well here you go...Welcome!














Hope you enjoyed the visit or "Innlit" like we say in Iceland
*HUGS*
Bryn

1 comment:

  1. Ó þvílík kósý íbúðin,ég get rétt ímyndað mér að það sé notalegt að koma "heim" í hana annað slagið :)

    Kær kveðja,
    Kikka

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...