September 9, 2012

Sweet Sunday

Sunday mornings are the best. I love waking up a little later than usual and lounge around in my pajamas, read few blogs, and munch on something good. -Maybe oh maybe crawl back to bed and snooze a little bit longer...
What's happening this Sunday morning at my house?

First....just a little laundry....I promise just one load...


Oh look at that...Empty bowl



Much better -Thanks Mama...



Breakfast on the veranda...I feel like a Queen

Book of choice....Hard to put down...not out in english yet though


and how about that second cup of coffee....and some sweets to match


I think it is time to crawl back to bed....just because I can....ZZZzzzzzz

Enjoy this beautiful Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...