September 29, 2012

Martini Time

Last week a couple of my girlfriends came over to my house for a little meeting. I decided to surprise them with a fancy cocktail along with some munchies.
I knew exactly what I was going to whip up...The Chinese 88 Martini from PF. Changs...It's to die for!


Here is what you need:
1.5 oz Plymouth Gin (or any Gin really)
1oz Simple Syrup - you can make your own
0.5 oz Lemon Juice
Mumm Napa Brut Champagne (or Sparkling wine)
Ice cubes

Rim the edge of the glasses with a coat of sugar. I use Lemon drop mix. Add a little lemon juice on the rim and dip it gently into the sugar mix. (I do that before hand so I am ready for the first badge) 
In a shaker mix Gin, Simple Syrup, Lemon Juice and a little Ice and shake well

 Pour it 3/4 of the way into the Martini glass and top with the Champagne

Deeeelisshhhh!
Cheers Guys
Bryn

1 comment:

  1. I remember the before but struggling with the after! Great hostess as usual xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...