August 22, 2012

Boys Bathroom


We are renovating the boys bathroom. The project started sort of in May, ordering new appliances, shower, cabinets...picking tiles out. It's been a long road between things being on backorder, missing or broken pieces. Anyhow...things are rolling and the workers are on a deadline from me. Here is a before picture and when the bathroom is completely finished I will post pictures for you to see the full reveal!





FYI....the Aqua color on the walls were a part of an Ocean theme I had going on in there when the kids were little. Over the years we toned it down a little bit but I was always too lazy to paint the walls over.
Well let's just say I was busy with other things :-)

Look forward to the reveal- Deadline is August 30th!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...