July 16, 2012

"Clearance Racks"

For me it is a hobby to weed the clearance rack. 
Sometimes there is nothing interesting to find but other times it's like walking into a treasure chest. 
My favorite stores for unique findings are TJ Maxx, Marshall's, Home Goods, Target and Pier One. I am not really the flea market type even though I love the look of old things. I think that stems from  intimidation for when I have to bargain with the owner for the right price.

This is my latest find ( $4.50 each ) I liked it as is but I wanted to brighten things up so I painted it chalky white, sanded it down and roughed it up.  








I think I am happy with this exact display right above with those little moss balls. 
Happy Monday All!







1 comment:

  1. Kærar þakkir fyrir komuna til mín :)
    Þetta er snilldar flott uppstilling og ekkert smá sem þetta breytist við að gera þetta ljósara :) Hlakka til að fylgjast með þér kær kveðja Guðný Björg :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...