September 26, 2013

Interesting Blogs

I love finding new blogs. There are so many out there. 
Usually I find people through "link" parties. Today I am sharing with you 6 bloggers that I have recently discovered.
 Liz Marie is from Michigan but lives in North Carolina. I would describe her style as Scandinavian, Pottery Barn slash Southern Living. 



Next is Laura@ The Turquoise Home. She is a southern girl with a talent for painting furniture and crafting on a budget. I like her minimalist style and takes great photos. Sometimes she shares recipes as well



Here is another Southern Chick...Her name is Jenna and and lives in a renovated ranch, I especially like her kitchen!



We might just keep on mentioning those Southerner's but Heather is next...She is the DIY Queen. She loves to shop on budget and she is very good at it!



Susan from Pennsylvania is next. She discovered chalk paint on Pinterest in 2012 and has been hooked ever since. She buys second hand furniture, transforms them and then sells them. I have learned a lot of techniques from her. Check her out




Rita's blog is called Suburbs Mama. Her taste is a mixture of modern, traditional and vintage. I personally love how she decorated her kids room



That's what I got for you now. 
I am hoping to share with you every once in a while neat blogs that I come across. There are so many of us out there like I said...
I Hope you found something that interests you, don't forget to bookmark
HUGS
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...