August 1, 2013

Glass Dome

Home Goods. My favorite store of all times. Especially the clearance rack. Period.

I am not sure why this guy was on sale but I grabbed it fast...
I didn't come in to shop...I had a return and happened to take a circle and look around
what a beauty :-)



As soon as I came home I stuck a bunch of moss in there and put the lid on. Next day I noticed all this steam on the glass....Ahhh ofcourse well it's a real MOSS so I guess I need to dry it out before the lid goes on or put something else into it...




I love this rustic finish... but in the meantime...The troll is in charge taking care of things


*Hugs*
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...