December 30, 2012

Winter Wonderland

It snowed here all last night like it did in Iceland. I love waking up to a of fully covered ground of snow. We got dressed and outside we went to clear some of that "white stuff" - Hubby pushed the snowblower while I shoveled the walkway...but not for long because I got lost in Snowland with my camera...Snap happy Mama came in after an hour of being lost with frozen toes and a red nose










Lastly...I had to do at least one photo with props...It's so much fun!
Happy Sunday
*HUGS*
Bryn

2 comments:

  1. Gleðileg snjóhvít jól! Mikið er þetta fallegt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yndislegt! Takk fyrir fallega kveðju:-)
    Kv. Heimadekur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...