December 3, 2012

DIY Ornament

Here is a simple ornament that you can make yourself with out any trouble!
You will need a foam ball, ribbon, paper, puncher, beads and pins with a ball head
I didn't make mine a Christmas one because I was thinking ahead to January when I pack down my Holiday stuff and everything looks so empty...I look forward to putting them up!



I made 2 similar ornaments, first I used my puncher and some scrap paper and the second one with some ready made paper flowers I had
It was fast and I piled the flowers on pretty tight
below is a picture of the first one I made
 



This is the 2nd one with the store bought flowers

What do you think? Which on looks better?
*HUGS*
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...