November 30, 2012

Georg Jensen is in da house

I am a little bit obsessed over those wonderful Danish Christmas ornaments. I have been collecting them for a while and I love them. It's always fun to put them up!
Ever since we built the seasonal room in the back I have hung them up there. When I designed the room I made sure there were lots of windows because I knew that would be their new home...

The room is very Scandinavian. 
The ceiling is pine covered and it has that "Hytte" feel to it so I try to put my Nordic decorations in there as much as I can...Here are few photos of the rest of the room

What do you think? Feel like you are at Ikea?
Have a lovely day 
*HUGS*
Bryn

1 comment:

  1. Georg Jenssen óróarnir eru svoooo fallegir (og gluggarnir þínir reyndar líka!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...