August 13, 2012

Anthropologie

One of my favorite stores. Pricey, but filled with all kinds of stuff. I usually head straight for the clearance rack and sometimes I find great things.
My Blog friend
 "Bullukolla"http://bullukolla-bullukolla.blogspot.com/
gave me this wonderful idea...why not window shop or better yet...pretend shop online! I did....Guess where I went..YUP...  http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/category/new%20arrivals/home-new.jsp

Here is what I found, and it didn't cost a thing :-)



How cute is this....I'll take 2 of each...one for me and one for my daughter Keri


I will take that chair as is...


I actually need new silverware for the kitchen...I think there is a silverware monster in my kitchen...stuff keeps vanishing...


I don't know why but I am pulled to this funky lampshade


Cute knob...


Gotta grab at least one candle right?


Mmmmmm....heavenly white crisp bed linens...


A lil dishrag....It's always nice to have one that's new right?


A Trinket Dish...Yessssss...

Thanks for checking in Doll's
XO

1 comment:

  1. Ji, nóg af flottu dóti þarna, skemmtilega öðruvísi- love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...