August 30, 2015

Wellfleet Artisan Market

On our trip to Wellfleet we got trapped in a rainstorm. It was like the sky opened unexpectedly and we had to run for cover! Where did we end...well right here in the basement of Wellfleet Crafts!
All of a sudden we were in this amazing little boutique that smelled heavenly. There were various item on display and in such a tasteful manner...I will let the picture speak for themselves

The soaps from Anya's Herbal smelled divine



Organic and all natural detergent and cleaning supplies

I am in love with those canvas bags...I can't believe I didn't purchase one


Hawaiian fertility beads

Rustic and new together






Those turkish towels look awesome




That's all I got for you!
Hope your weekend was great
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...