August 13, 2013

Color Crush

I have a crush on Nautical Blue... Never really been fond of that color but all of a sudden I love it. I think it has to do with that the new apartment is on the water and in the Navy Yard. Feeling very nautical... I plan to incorporate blue into the overall theme...blue, white, beige, and distressed woodsy things. Maybe a little red. I am currently inspired by blue accent walls...especially in the bedrooms where the furniture is white...
Pink and Navy inspiration. They are plenty of DIY tutorials to make a headboard like that. Matching pink side tables from one end table cut in half and painted pink. Navy blue accent wall. This would look so great together and be fairly easy to recreate.

want to paint our bedroom exactly like this: white walls and then 1 navy blue accent wall behind the bed

I was looking on Pinterest at even darker blues...Navy Blue...This one here I like
Navy blue accent wall for the bedroom.
blue accent wall master bedroom - Google Search
I am leaning towards Glidden's Rich Navy...The one on the very right...the rest of the walls will be Manhattan Mist from Behr...Similar to the greyish one in the middle

Glidden Paint colors: Steel Blue, Amethyst Haze & Rich Navy via MyColortopia.com

Possibility: Navy Blue Accent Wall, yes this is going to happen! (love those pillows too!)


What are your thoughts? 
A lot to choose from....Blue isn't just Blue!
Hugs
Bryn

If you are looking for paint color inspiration Check this website out for fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...