Pages

September 12, 2013

Glass Domes

Glass Dome, Bell Cover, Glass Dome Cloche, or just Cloche...so many names for the same item.
They are in high demand now...I discovered the look a year ago by just looking at Pinterest and Home Interior Blogs. At first I had such a hard time finding them but now they are popping up everywhere...
This is my large Dome which I love. It is quite tall so there are so many options. Right now I have this displayed in my Dining room. Floral arrangement with roses that I dried along with some fake greenery in a pot that I painted on a circular tray




 I had some time to kill while I waited for my son to finish his soccer practice the other night so I popped into Pier One Imports and I saw these adorable miniature dome's. How cute are they...






I grabbed 4 of them. There are 2 different sizes and they retail for $6-$8. Click HERE for link
I also got Penelope The Flying Pig 



I just noticed the tree outside the window...Fall is here....
Enjoy your Thursday!
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to find out who's reading!